THE leadfoot festival 2019
The Leadfoot Festival is a unique weekend in February bringing together a mix of classic cars, vintage motorcycles and motorsport legends.
Tickets will be offered to the general public with an invitation to Rod & Shelly Millen’s private grounds at Leadfoot Ranch. The 150 acre, ocean- front estate in Hahei on the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula features a long driveway that winds through the property designed to be the perfect hill climb. Guests will be given one of a kind experiences featuring unparalleled access to the drivers, pits and racecars.
The Leadfoot Festival is designed for men and women, boys and girls. Visitors are invited to dress in period style clothing stepping back in time making the Leadfoot Festival an incredible family experience and a true celebration of motorsports and all things automotive. The selection of machinery on Leadfoot Ranch will include a spectacular array of the world’s finest competition cars and motorcycles.
From classic formula and road race cars to off-road machines and motorcycles, the Leadfoot Festival attracts drivers, riders and race vehicles reminiscent of many eras in an enthusiastic display of speed, style, sound, smell and colour. Rod Millen personally hand selects championship racers from around the world to receive the coveted invitation to participate in the Leadfoot Festival. A collection of static celebrated vintage cars and bikes will line areas of the paddocks to complete the weekend.
So…Book your stay at Flaxmill and use us as a convenient base from which to enjoy the festival. We are only 10 minutes drive to Leadfoot Ranch.
details on leadfoot festival 2019
- Next Event Date: 2nd - 3rd February 2019
- Where: 280 Link Road, Hahei
- Tickets: View Options and Buy Online
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.leadfootfestival.com
- Where to stay? With us of course! Book Here
flaxmill is A 10 MIN DRIVE TO leadfoot ranch...
- Turn right from our gates onto Purangi Road
- After about 6 kms, turn left on to Hahei Road
- Drive for about 4 kms to the Hahei intersection and turn right onto Link Road
- Leadfoot Ranch will be on your left