HOLIDAY HOUSES at Flaxmill
The holiday Houses at Flaxmill offer spacious, fully equipped accommodation for families or groups of up to 6 people.
With 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen (including dishwasher), it's a perfect set up for a great holiday escape. Our 2 newest holiday Houses also offer wheelchair friendly Accessible Facilities for guests with reduced mobility.
Set within Flaxmill's landscaped gardens, with large wrap around decks and a beach across the road, our holiday homes make an ideal base from which to enjoy the Coromandel region. Perfect in the warmer months, but with the flick of a switch, the gas fireplaces make them fabulous for cosy winter breaks too!
As well as holidays, the Houses offer great group accommodation for small to medium weddings and conferences using our Venue.
All this, with the added bonus of being located close to Cooks Beach, Hahei, Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach and the passenger ferry to Whitianga.
Each HOUSE offers...
- Spacious family or group accommodation (up to 6 people)
- Fully-equipped with high quality fixtures for a hassle free holiday
- 3 x double bedrooms - configurable to twin singles or king beds
- 2 x bathrooms - including ensuite off Master bedroom
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Dining area and lounge with TV/Freeview
- Washing machine and outdoor washing line
- Gas fireplace for winter retreats
- Large deck, outdoor seating area and a gas BBQ
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
- Portacot and highchair available on request (subject to availability)
- Garden View, Wheelchair friendly and Beach View options (subject to availability)
Take a 360° tour of a Beach View House (Lonely Bay):
Click and drag to move the view below. Navigate to another area using the arrow icons or the blue dots in the floor plan (bottom left).
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change at any time
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY and POPULAR EVENT rates may vary from the standard rate set for the season
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ depending on the season
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed
- MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES per House, including boats
- NO TENTS can be erected on the House grounds
- ACCESSIBLE HOUSES There are only 2 onsite so availability is limited. Please let us know if you require these facilities when booking.
- SUMMER SEASON BOOKINGS: As the accommodation is rented out as holiday homes over summer, they are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep the accommodation clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- FREE WI-FI available (with a data cap)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- NO SMOKING Flaxmill is a non-smoking site
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions