HOLIDAY HOUSE accommodation
Our luxury Holiday Houses offer spacious "home away from home" self-contained accommodation for families or groups of up to 6 people.
With 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a full kitchen (including a dishwasher), it's a perfect set up for a great holiday escape. Each House is fully equipped to a high standard for a no hassle and comfortable stay.
Set amongst Flaxmill's landscaped gardens, with large wrap around decks and a beach across the road, our holiday homes make an ideal base from which to enjoy the summer months. With the flick of a switch, the gas fireplaces make them fabulous for cosy winter breaks too!
All this, with the added bonus of being located close to Cooks Beach, Hahei, Cathedral Cove, Hot Water Beach and the passenger ferry to Whitianga.
Each HOLIDAY HOUSE offers you...
- Spacious family or group accommodation (90 sq metres inside)
- High quality fixtures and fully equipped for your holiday
- 3 double bedrooms - all configurable to twin singles or king beds
- 2 bathrooms - including ensuite off Master bedroom
- Fully equipped kitchen including dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Washing machine and washing line
- Dining area and lounge with TV/Freeview
- Gas fireplace for winter retreats
- 60 sq metres of outdoor deck with a gas BBQ and seating area
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
- Garden View or Beach View options (subject to availability)
Take a tour of a Beach View House (Lonely Bay):
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ depending on the season
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- WI-FI available however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- RUBBISH use council-approved blue rubbish bag (available at office)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed on site (except Guide Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES per House including boats (unless prior arrangement)
- PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS: As the accommodation is rented out as holiday homes over the peak, they are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep the accommodation clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- NO SMOKING Flaxmill is a non smoking site
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions