THE Cottages At FLAXMILL
Our charming 1 bedroom Cottages offer quality self-contained holiday accommodation for singles and couples wanting a tranquil, convenient base for exploring the surrounding Mercury Bay region on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula.
Located next to Cooks Beach, the Cottages at Flaxmill are all privately nestled within our private park grounds. Each has a separate bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a kitchenette, a living area and its own outdoor area with picnic table. 2 Cottages offer queen beds and 2 offer king beds that can be split to twin singles if required.
The Cottages are suitable for a maximum of 2 people. Families will be more comfortable with the space and additional facilities offered in our 3 bedroom Holiday Houses.
Our Cottages offer you...
- Quality self-contained accommodation for up to 2 people
- Approximately 30 sq metres inside
- 1 bedroom with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- 2 Cottages have queen beds
- 2 Cottages have super king beds (configurable to 2 singles)
- Kitchenette including electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Lounge area with flat screen TV and Freeview
- Outdoor area with picnic table
- Shared BBQ with other Cottages
- Heating for winter retreats
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
|Low Season||Shoulder||Summer Peak|
|1 Mar - 14 Dec 2017||15 Dec - 25 Dec 2017 & |
15 Jan - 28 Feb 2018
|26 Dec 2017 - 14 Jan 2018|
|Cottage Per Night||$200 (max 2 people)||$220 (max 2 people)||$240 (max 2 people)|
Accommodation rates are in NZD, include GST and subject to change.
- ALL PUBLIC HOLIDAY WEEKENDS minimum nights 3 (even in Low Season)*
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm
- CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- WI-FI available, however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- RUBBISH use council-approved blue rubbish bag (available at office)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed on site (except Guide Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- MAXIMUM 1 VEHICLE per Cottage (unless prior arrangement)
- PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS: As the accommodation is rented out as holiday homes over the peak, they are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep the accommodation clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- NO SMOKING Flaxmill is a non smoking site
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions