THE Cottages At FLAXMILL
Our charming 1 bedroom Cottages offer quality holiday accommodation for singles or couples looking for a tranquil, convenient base to explore the surrounding Mercury Bay region on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula.
Located next to Cooks Beach, Flaxmill's Cottages are all privately nestled within our large park grounds. Each unit has a separate master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, an equipped kitchenette, a living area and its own outdoor area with picnic table.
2 Cottages offer queen beds and 2 offer king beds that can be split to twin singles if required.
The Cottages are suitable for a maximum of 2 people. Families will be more comfortable with the space and additional facilities offered in our 3 bedroom Holiday Houses. For wheelchair users, we also have Accessible Accommodation available in our 2 newest Houses.
Our Cottages offer...
- Quality self-contained accommodation for up to 2 people
- Approximately 30 sq metres inside
- 1 bedroom with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- 2 Cottages have queen beds
- 2 Cottages have super king beds (configurable to 2 singles)
- Kitchenette including electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Lounge area with flat screen TV and Freeview
- Outdoor area with picnic table
- Shared BBQ with other Cottages
- Heating for winter retreats
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
Take a tour of a COTTAGE (KAURI):
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ depending on the season
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- NO TENTS can be erected on the Cottage grounds
- WI-FI available however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- RUBBISH use council-approved blue rubbish bag (available at office)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed on site (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- MAXIMUM 1 VEHICLE per Cottage (unless prior arrangement)
- PEAK SEASON BOOKINGS: As the accommodation is rented out as holiday homes over the peak, they are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep the accommodation clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- NO SMOKING Flaxmill is a non smoking site
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions