Cottages At FLAXMILL
Charming 1 bedroom Cottages offering quality accommodation for singles or couples looking for a tranquil, convenient base to explore the surrounding Mercury Bay region on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula.
Located next to Cooks Beach, the Cottages are all privately nestled within our large park grounds. Each unit has a separate master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, an equipped kitchenette, a living area and its own outdoor area with picnic table.
The Cottages are only suitable for a maximum of 2 people. Families will be more comfortable with the space and additional facilities offered in our Holiday Houses.
For wheelchair users or those with reduced mobility, we also have Accessible Accommodation available.
Our Cottages offer...
- Quality self-contained accommodation (up to 2 people)
- 1 bedroom with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- Quality 100% cotton bed linen and towels provided
- 2 Cottages have queen beds, 2 Cottages have king beds (configurable to 2 singles upon request)
- Kitchenette includes electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Dining area and lounge with flat screen TV/Freeview
- Outdoor area with picnic table and shared access to a gas BBQ
- Heating for winter retreats
- Free Wi-Fi (with data cap)
- All Cottages have Garden Views
Take a 360° tour of a COTTAGE (KAURI):
Click and drag to move the view below. Navigate to another area using the arrow icons or the blue dots in the floor plan (bottom left).
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change at any time
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY and POPULAR EVENT rates may vary from the standard rate set for the season
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ depending on the season
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- MAXIMUM 1 VEHICLE per Cottage
- NO TENTS can be erected on the Cottage grounds
- SERVICING: The Cottages are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep their unit clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- FREE WI-FI available (with a data cap)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed on site (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- NO SMOKING Flaxmill is a fully non smoking site
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions