Holiday Houses at Flaxmill
Spacious holiday houses set in lovely grounds at Flaxmill, offering fully-equipped seaside accommodation for families or groups of up to 6 people.
Located in between Cooks Beach and Ferry Landing (and the passenger ferry to Whitianga) and near to Hahei, Cathedral Cove and Hot Water Beach.
With 3 double bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a full kitchen (including dishwasher) and a large deck with BBQ, it's a perfect set up for a great summer holiday escape. With the flick of a switch, the gas fireplaces make them fabulous for cosy winter breaks too! For those wanting a Bed with Breakfast package, these are offered at certain times of the year in collaboration with our local cafe Eggsentric.
As well as holiday breaks, our houses offer fabulous group accommodation for boutique weddings, birthday celebrations, or conferences and retreats.
Two of the houses offer wheelchair friendly Accessible Facilities for guests with reduced mobility.
OUR HOUSES offer...
- Spacious family or group accommodation (up to 6 people)
- Fully-equipped with quality fixtures for a hassle free holiday
- Quality 100% cotton bed linen and towels provided
- 3 bedrooms - configurable to twin singles or super king beds
- 2 bathrooms - including ensuite off Master bedroom
- Full kitchen with dishwasher, fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Dining area and lounge with flat screen TV/Freeview
- Washing machine and outdoor washing line
- Gas fireplace for winter holidays or retreats
- Large deck, outdoor seating area and a gas BBQ
- Portacot and highchair available on request (subject to availability)
- Garden View, Wheelchair friendly and Beach View options
Take a 360° tour of a Beach View House (Lonely Bay):
Click and drag to move the view below. Navigate to another area using the arrow icons or the blue dots in the floor plan (bottom left).
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change at any time
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY and POPULAR EVENT rates may vary from the standard rate set for the season
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ seasonally
- CHECK IN 3.00pm - 6.00pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House (including infants)
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed or bed linen
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES per House, including boats
- NO TENTS can be erected on the House grounds
- ACCESSIBLE HOUSES There are only 2 on-site so availability is limited. Please let us know if you require these facilities when booking.
- SERVICING: The Houses are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep their unit clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- FREE WI-FI available (with a data cap)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING Flaxmill is a smoke and vape free property
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions