Cottages at Flaxmill
Our charming cottages offer quality accommodation for singles and couples looking for a tranquil, convenient base from which to explore the surrounding Mercury Bay region on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula.
Privately nestled within Flaxmill's beautiful park grounds by Cooks Beach, each cottage has a master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, a kitchenette, a living/dining area and own outdoor area with picnic table. For those wanting a Bed with Breakfast package, these are offered at certain times of the year in collaboration with our local cafe Eggsentric.
The cottages are suitable for a maximum of 2 people. Families will be more comfortable with the space and additional facilities offered in our 3 bedroom Holiday Houses.
For wheelchair users or those with reduced mobility, we also have Accessible Accommodation available.
Our Cottages offer...
- Quality self-catered accommodation (max 2 people)
- 1-bedroom with ensuite shower, toilet and basin
- Quality 100% cotton bed linen and towels provided
- 2 cottages have queen beds, 2 have king beds (configurable to 2 singles upon request)
- Kitchenette with electric hob, fridge/freezer, microwave, dinnerware and utensils
- Dining area and lounge with flat screen TV/Freeview
- Outdoor area with picnic table and shared access to a gas BBQ
- Double glazed windows and heating for winter retreats
- Free Wi-Fi (with data cap)
- All cottages have Garden Views
Take a 360° tour of a COTTAGE (KAURI):
Click and drag to move the view below. Navigate to another area using the arrow icons or the blue dots in the floor plan (bottom left).
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change at any time
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY and POPULAR EVENT rates may vary from the standard rate set for the season
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ seasonally
- CHECK IN 3.00pm - 6.00pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed or bed linen
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- MAXIMUM 1 VEHICLE per Cottage
- NO TENTS can be erected on the Cottage grounds
- SERVICING: The Cottages are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep their unit clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- FREE WI-FI available (with a data cap)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed on site (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING Flaxmill is a smoke and vape free property
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions