facilities at flaxmill
Whether staying on a campsite or in a Sleeper Cabin, Flaxmill offers our campground guests use of our well-appointed communal amenities during their stay.
campground GUEST AMENITIES...
- Central kitchen - toasters, ovens, gas hobs, microwaves, instant hot water, large fridges and freezers, sinks and washing up equipment (BYO pots, pans and utensils)
- Outdoor dining areas including a covered pergola
- On-site gas BBQs and picnic tables
- Boat wash and fish cleaning area with bait freezer
- Immaculate, modern toilet and shower block
- Accessible shower and toilet for wheelchair users
- Free guest Wi-Fi (with data cap)
- Hot metered coin-operated showers*
- Laundry with coin-operated washing machines and dryers*
- Dump station and water fills for our Campervan or RV travellers
- Fully non smoking environment
- CAMPGROUND & CABINS are closed 1 May to 22 Sept (but the Cottages and Houses are open all year)
- SHOWERS are coin-operated at $2 per shower during summer months. During Low Season, showers are included in the nightly rate.
- WASHING MACHINE 35 mins/wash, coin-operated using $2 coins ($4 per wash)
- TUMBLE DRYER 40 mins/dry, coin-operated using $2 coins ($4 per dry)
- COINS are available at the Office
- ALL BOOKINGS subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions