Wedding RECEPTION VENUE
Create lasting memories with your family and friends and celebrate your wedding (or any other special occasion) at Flaxmill Accommodation and Venue on the Coromandel Peninsula.
Our unique property is set amidst expansive landscaped grounds, offering you a superb reception venue as well as deluxe accommodation options for guests who wish to stay on-site during your celebration.
We provide a tranquil, relaxed setting for small to medium-sized functions (up to 80 people) - from boutique wedding receptions to 60th birthday parties, anniversaries and family reunions. As well as our beautiful grounds, there are many stunning locations in the area for wedding ceremonies and photography.
The venue offers a fabulous open plan space as a blank canvas for your special day. Choose from a range of seating templates or design your own. For warmer days and nights, the doors open out on to our lovely grounds with outdoor seating areas and a covered pergola. In the cooler months, the stone fireplace in the lounge area sets a cosy atmosphere for winter celebrations.
PLEASE NOTE: As we are in a residential area, we are obliged to adhere to a No Noise policy after 10.30pm. This may/may not affect your plans, however we feel it's best to disclose this from the onset to avoid any disappointment.
for your special day...
- 150 m2 of open plan venue space seating up to 80 guests
- Tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware included
- Central kitchen facitlies for catering and food preparation
- High end A/V system and free Wi-Fi
- His/her toilets with disabled facilities
- Parking for up to 30 vehicles for guests not staying on-site
- Deluxe accommodation from 4 - 50 friends and family (twin-share)
- A convenient location near Cooks Beach, Ferry Landing, Whitianga, Hahei and Hot Water Beach
- Our list of preferred local wedding services suppliers
- Take a 360° Tour of Flaxmill
quotes & info
When hosting any event at Flaxmill, our resource consent requires some of the party to be staying on-site and unless the whole property is booked, we have to be mindful of our other guests. Therefore a minimum accommodation commitment is built into our starter package, this differs seasonally. If other guests wish to stay on-site they may book directly with us (subject to availability).
As every wedding, celebration or family event is special and unique, final pricing will depend on your individual requirements. Please contact us for a customised quote.
Black out dates: Sorry, we are unable to accept event bookings from the weekend prior to Christmas Day through to Waitangi Day, or over the Easter break.