Create lasting memories with your family and friends and celebrate your boutique wedding at Flaxmill Accommodation and Venue on the Coromandel Peninsula.
Our unique property is set amidst expansive landscaped grounds, providing a tranquil, relaxed setting for all boutique events requiring 'accommodation with venue' options, including significant milestone birthdays and celebrations.
There is a minimum accommodation commitment in order to book the venue which is included in our packages. Exclusive Use of the whole property can also be booked providing deluxe accommodation for up to 50 guests (twin-share) to stay on-site.
The venue offers a fabulous open plan space as a blank canvas for your special day, seating up to 80 people. Choose from a range of seating templates or design your own. For warmer days and nights, the doors open out on to our lovely grounds with outdoor seating areas and a covered pergola. In the cooler months, the stone fireplace in the lounge area sets a cosy atmosphere for winter celebrations.
As well as our beautiful grounds, there are many stunning locations in the area for wedding ceremonies and photography.
Black out dates: Sorry, we are unable to accept event bookings over our peak seasons (from the weekend prior to Christmas Day through to end February, and over the Easter break).
PLEASE NOTE: As we are in a residential area, we are obliged to adhere to a No Noise policy after 10.30pm. This may/may not affect your plans, however we feel it's best to disclose this from the onset to avoid any disappointment.
for your wedding...
- Accommodation with venue packages in a stunning environment
- Deluxe accommodation for up to 50 wedding guests (twin-share)
- 150 m2 of open plan venue space seating up to 80 guests
- Use of tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware
- BYO beverage
- Central kitchen use for catering and food preparation
- High end A/V system with Wi-Fi
- His/her toilet block with disabled facilities
- Parking for up to 30 vehicles for guests not staying on-site
- A convenient location near Cooks Beach, Ferry Landing, Whitianga, Hahei and Hot Water Beach
- Our list of preferred local wedding services suppliers
- Take a 360° Tour of Flaxmill
quotes & info
When hosting any event at Flaxmill, our resource consent requires some of the party to be staying on-site and unless the whole property is booked, we have to be mindful of our other guests. Therefore a minimum accommodation commitment is included in our starter package, providing for up to 20 of your guests to stay on-site during the event. If other guests wish to stay, they may book directly with us (subject to availability).
As every wedding is special and unique, final pricing will depend on your individual requirements, people numbers and the time of year. Please contact us for a tailored quote.