Create lasting memories and celebrate your wedding (or other special occasion) at Flaxmill Accommodation and Venue.
Located in Flaxmill Bay, on the the beautiful Coromandel Peninsula, our unique property is set amidst expansive park grounds and offers both a superb Wedding Venue as well as deluxe accommodation options for friends and family who wish to stay on-site during your celebration.
We provide a tranquil setting for small to medium-sized functions - from boutique wedding receptions to milestone birthdays, anniversaries and family reunions. As well as our beautiful grounds, there are many stunning locations in the area for wedding ceremonies and photography.
Our modern venue offers a fabulous open plan space as a blank canvas for your special day. Choose from a range of seating templates or design your own. For warmer days and nights, the doors open out on to our lovely grounds with outdoor seating areas and a covered pergola. In the cooler months, the stone fireplace in the venue lounge sets a cosy atmosphere for winter celebrations.
Packages range from a flexible starter package including 1-day's use of the venue facilities and a minimum accommodation commitment, right up to a full exclusive option where only you and up to 50 friends and family will be staying on-site during your celebration.
PLEASE NOTE: As we are in a residential area, we are obliged to adhere to a No Noise policy after 10.30pm. This may/may not affect your event plans, however we feel it's best to disclose this from the onset to avoid any disappointment.
for your special day...
- A 150 m2 open plan venue space seating up to 80 guests
- Use of tables, chairs, table linen, cutlery, crockery and glassware included
- Central kitchen facitlies for onsite catering and food preparation
- High end A/V system and Wi-Fi
- His/her toilets with disabled facilities
- Parking for up to 30 vehicles for any guests not staying on-site
- Deluxe guest accommodation for 4 - 50 friends and family (twin-share)
- A convenient location near Cooks Beach, Ferry Landing, Whitianga, Hahei and Hot Water Beach
- Our list of preferred local wedding services suppliers from make-up to photography
When hosting an event at Flaxmill, our resource consent requires some of the party to be staying onsite. Therefore a minimum accommodation commitment is built into our starter package. If other guests wish to stay on-site they may book directly with us (subject to availability). Download Brochure >>
As every wedding, celebration or family event is special and unique, pricing will depend on your individual requirements. Please contact us for a customised quote.
Black out dates: Sorry, we are unable to accept event bookings from the weekend prior to Christmas Day through to Waitangi Day, or over the Easter break.