Boutique coromandel accommodation
Flaxmill's boutique accommodation near Cooks Beach and Whitianga on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula offers relaxing breaks away for couples, families and groups of friends.
Stay in our spacious 3 bedroom Houses (sleeping 2-6) or charming 1 bedroom Cottages (perfect for couples). All our accommodation is self-contained and nestled privately amongst the trees and stunning landscaped gardens in our park grounds.
With a family friendly beach just across the road and many nature trails in the area, Flaxmill Bay is a great base to explore the area and a peaceful alternative to Whitianga, which can easily be reached via the passenger ferry only 1km from Flaxmill. Our location makes a great base for groups attending popular events such as the Leadfoot Festival the Mercury Bay Music Festival or the Whitianga Scallop Festival.
We are open all-year around and offer some of the only motel style accommodation in the Cooks Beach, Front Bay and Ferry Landing areas. Read our Trip Advisor Reviews to see what others say about our little piece of paradise.
All this, and still conveniently situated near the popular Coromandel tourist spots of Cathedral Cove, Hahei and Hot Water Beach.
flaxmill offers you...
- Deluxe boutique accommodation near Cooks Beach and Whitianga
- Motel style accommodation in Winter and holiday home accommodation in Summer
- 5.5 acres of landscaped park grounds with native planting and mature trees
- Friendly local tips and information about the Coromandel from our onsite Managers
- The fabulous Flaxmill Bay beach and Shakespeare Reserve, just across the road
- 1km to Ferry Landing and the passenger ferry to Whitianga
- Close to Hot Water Beach and the Cathedral Cove walkway
- Many beautiful bush walks and things to do in the area
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
|Low Season||Shoulder||Summer Peak|
|1 Mar - 14 Dec 2017||15 Dec - 25 Dec 2017 & |
15 Jan - 28 Feb 2018
|26 Dec 2017 - 14 Jan 2018|
|Garden View House Per Night||$250 (2 people) + $50 / extra||$350 (2 people) + $30 / extra||$500 (up to 6 people)|
|Beach View House Per Night||$300 (2 people) + $50 / extra||$400 (2 people) + $30 / extra||$550 (up to 6 people)|
|1 Bedroom Cottage Per Night||$200 (max 2 people)||$220 (max 2 people)||$240 (max 2 people)|
Rates are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY WEEKENDS in Low Season, minimum nights 3*
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm
- CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House and 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- BED & BREAKFAST option in Low Season (optional, at additional cost)
- WI-FI available, however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- SORRY NO PETS allowed (except Guide Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- ALL BOOKINGS subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions