Boutique coromandel accommodation
Flaxmill's boutique accommodation near Cooks Beach and Whitianga on the stunning Coromandel Peninsula offers relaxing breaks away for couples, families and groups of friends.
Conveniently situated near the popular Coromandel tourist spots of Cathedral Cove, Hahei and Hot Water Beach, Flaxmill offers spacious 3 bedroom Houses (sleeping 2-6) and charming 1 bedroom Cottages (perfect for couples). All our accommodation is self-contained and nestled privately amongst the mature trees and stunning landscaped gardens of our park grounds.
With a lovely beach just across the road and many nature trails in the area, Flaxmill is a peaceful alternative to Whitianga, which can easily be reached via the passenger ferry only 1km from Flaxmill. Our location makes a great base for groups attending popular events such as the Leadfoot Festival the Mercury Bay Music Festival or the Whitianga Scallop Festival.
We are open all-year around and offer some of the only motel style accommodation in the Cooks Beach, Front Bay and Ferry Landing areas.
Read our Trip Advisor Reviews to see what others say about our little piece of paradise.
flaxmill offers you...
- Deluxe boutique accommodation near Cooks Beach and Whitianga
- Motel style accommodation in Winter and holiday home accommodation in Summer
- 5.5 acres of landscaped park grounds with native planting and mature trees
- Friendly local tips and information about the Coromandel from our onsite Managers
- The fabulous Flaxmill Bay beach and Shakespeare Reserve, just across the road
- 1km to Ferry Landing and the passenger ferry to Whitianga
- Close to Hot Water Beach and the Cathedral Cove walkway
- Many beautiful bush walks and things to do in the area
- Quality 100% cotton linen and bath towels provided
take a tour of FLAXMILL
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ depending on the season
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House and 2 people per Cottage
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- BED & BREAKFAST option in Low Season (optional, at additional cost)
- WI-FI available, however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- SORRY NO PETS allowed (except Guide Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- ALL BOOKINGS subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions