'bed with bREAKFAST' PACKAGE
Relax and enjoy our piece of paradise with a 'Bed with Breakfast' package at Flaxmill, available Mon - Sat from November to April.
This is not your 'run of the mill' B & B offer. We've collaborated with our excellent local cafe, Eggsentric, to provide you with a delicious daily breakfast from their menu (from 9am - 12pm). There's something on the menu for everyone and they're located just a short, easy stroll from Flaxmill.
You can choose to stay in one of our charming 1 bedroom Cottages or for more space and a little extra luxury, upgrade to one of our 3 bedroom Houses
During the day, explore the nearby attractions of Hot Water Beach , Cathedral Cove and Cooks Beach or walk up to Shakespeare Cliff (just across the road) and enjoy the panoramic views of Mercury Bay.
At night, there are great local restaurants to dine at or catch the passenger ferry across to Whitianga for a wider choice of cuisine. If you prefer to stay in, use the self-catering facilities or BBQ areas at Flaxmill.
- Nightly accommodation for 2 in a Cottage or a House (Garden View and Beach View options available)
- A daily breakfast voucher for 2 redeemable at Eggsentric where you can choose from their delicious breakfast menu plus a hot beverage
- Extra people can be booked in the Houses at additional cost per head
- Use of our luxury bathrobes during your stay
- Premium NZ Made Koha Spa toiletries
- RATES are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change at any time
- BREAKFAST PACKAGE: For guests who book a "Bed with Breakfast" package, breakfast is served off-site in collaboration with Eggsentric Cafe (located within 300 metres of Flaxmill). A daily voucher (per booked person) will be given to guests at check-in which can be redeemed the following morning at Eggsentric from 9am - 12pm for one item on their breakfast menu plus one hot beverage. This option is available for stays Monday - Saturday from 1 November to 25 April (excluding summer dates 21st Dec - 2nd Feb and Easter). Breakfasts are provided for 2 people as part of the base rate. Extra people in the Houses can be booked at an additional cost per head.
- PUBLIC HOLIDAY and POPULAR EVENT rates may vary from the standard rate set for the season
- MINIMUM NIGHT requirements differ seasonally
- CHECK IN 3.00pm - 6.00pm CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House (including infants)
- INFANTS under 2 years no charge if not using a bed or bed linen
- HIGH CHAIR AND COT available upon request (subject to availability)
- MAXIMUM 1 VEHICLE per Cottage and 2 VEHICLES per House (including boats)
- NO TENTS can be erected on the House grounds
- ACCESSIBLE HOUSES There are only 2 on-site so availability is limited. Please let us know if you require these facilities when booking.
- SERVICING: The Houses are not serviced. It is expected that guests will keep their unit clean and tidy during their stay (cleaning products are provided). Flaxmill staff will clear rubbish and recycling bins and replace towels every three days. A full clean will be undertaken by Flaxmill after checkout.
- FREE WI-FI available
- SORRY NO PETS allowed (except Service Dogs)
- NO NOISE POLICY between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- NO SMOKING OR VAPING Flaxmill is a smoke and vape free property
- ALL BOOKINGS are subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions