bed & bREAKFAST PACKAGE
Relax and enjoy our piece of paradise with Flaxmill's Bed and Breakfast package, available for accommodation bookings from March to Mid December.
Stay in one of our charming 1 bedroom Cottages or, if you want more space, extra luxury and a fully equipped kitchen, upgrade to one of our 3 bedroom Houses (Garden View and Beach View options available).
We'll deliver a gourmet self-cook breakfast hamper to you the night before, or in the morning (you choose). Snuggle up in the premium 100% cotton sheets and wake up to the sound of native birdcalls. During the day, explore the nearby attractions of Hot Water Beach , Cathedral Cove and Cooks Beach or walk up to Shakespeare Cliff (just across the road) and enjoy the panoramic views of Mercury Bay.
At night, there are good local restaurants to dine at or catch the passenger ferry across to Whitianga for a wider choice of cuisine. If you prefer to stay in, use the self-catering facilities or BBQ areas at Flaxmill.
our b & B package includes...
- Accommodation for 2 in a Cottage or upgrade to a Garden View or Beach View House
- A gourmet self-cook breakfast hamper for 2 with coffee and teas, juice, a selection of breads for toast with preserves, muesli with yoghurt and fruit, free range eggs and quality bacon
- Use of our luxury bathrobes during your stay
- Premium NZ Made Koha Spa toiletries
- Daily service – bed making, clear breakfast dishes (linen changes will be made every 2 days if staying 3 nights or more)
BED AND BREAKFAST Rates (1 MAR - 14 dec)
|B & B in a Cottage||$260 for 2 people per night*|
|B & B in a Garden View House||$310 for 2 people per night*|
|B & B in a Beach View House||$360 for 2 people per night*|
Prices are in NZD, include GST and are subject to change
- CHECK IN 3.30pm - 6.30pm
- CHECK OUT 10.00am
- MAXIMUM 6 people per House, 2 people per Cottage
- B & B OPTION not available during our Summer Peak or Shoulder Seasons (15 Dec - 28 Feb)
- WI-FI available, however we make no guarantees on the quality of the signal or its speed, especially during Peak Season
- RUBBISH use council-approved blue rubbish bag (available at office)
- SORRY NO PETS allowed
- NO NOISE between 10.30pm - 7.00am
- MAXIMUM 2 VEHICLES per site (unless prior arrangement)
- INFANTS 0 -2 no charge (unless using a bed)
- PORTACOT / HIGHCHAIR available
- ALL BOOKINGS subject to availability and our Terms and Conditions